Pages

Topic Chosen

I'm given 6 topics to choose from to write an essay for my assignment.

1. Analyse in depth a design related issue that has courted major controversy in both professional and public domains. Evaluate if the negative accusations of the media artefact are merited.

2. Who are some Malaysian cultural icons that have found success at an international level? Did nationality and/or local culture contribute to their achievements?

3. Examine and discuss how communications technology or multilingualism was used in the narrative of a highly acclaimed movie.

4. Fashion and music go hand in hand. Explore this concept and consider its implications for designers of your field.

5. Select a cultural artefact or practice that has been adapted across different countries. Identify and discuss the essential features and those that have been differentiated.

6. Evaluate the impact of crowdsourcing of the democratization of a media related activity or tool has on creative professionals of that field.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to choose topic number 4 because fashion and music has been my interest and part of my forte for quite some time. I have a rough basic understanding about fashion and music so I would find it easier for me to do this topic. Not only that, I would really love to do more in depth research about fashion and music, especially to see how these two genre can become a harmony.

In the next post, I would talk about how I personally feel about fashion and music without any research. I will also post some questions that I wish they could be answered throughout the research I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment