Pages

Research List

Before I start moving deep into question 4, I listed down some particulars that I find it interesting to talk about privacy.

Of course, I will still be talking some basics about the Internet itself. I would also talk about Global Positioning System (GPS). I personally find that GPS is something that would either help us in security wise or endanger us because it requires our privacy. Another topic I would also talk about that would link to our privacy would be anonymous on the Internet. Anonymous can either protect our privacy, or our information being stolen by anonymous people. So which one will it be?

An interesting topic that pops into my mind will be firewalls. Firewalls that protects us from the outside information, or confines us in our small little world? Should we have firewall to protect us for privacy purposes or we could gather information around without firewall? Privacy on social network could be a strong topic to talk about because we use social media almost every single day which is a great platform to gather personal information.

We will see how the research goes and how everything connects together.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Write in complete paragraphs, go beyond the minimum 100 words. Copied text does not count.

    2) Use references and citations

    3) Narrow down your topic and justify your decision.

    4) Make your blog design and font type more mature. It's very childish now and your lack of writing makes your blog looks pre school level. Think like a designer with a UK degree.


    DC

    ReplyDelete